Monday, October 24, 2011

On Monday it was a holiday and we decided to take a drive to Akaroa - a beautiful little town that's an hour outside of Christchurch. It was a very HOT day and I had woken up with a migraine, that just didn't seem to go away the whole day even after taking tabs :( But we still had fun. 

Cute baby goat.
Jude's first pony ride - look how stoked he is.
Ice-cream as always.
Beautiful little cafe, where a much needed coffee was.
Coffee to help my migraine.
My beautiful boys.
Some curios from the shops.
Jude playing at the park.

Beautiful Akaroa.
Loved the wrapper of this chocolate that I bought for Calley.
A very rare food source in NZ - when u see it you buy it, and it did not disappoint!
Jude passed out on the way home, how cute is the way he's sleeping :)



1 comment:

  1. Jayde this day looked amazing!! I LOVE that chocolate bar you bought for Calley!
    I am loving seeing you in photos my friend - makes my heart happy!!! AND i love those glasses you have now, they suit you so well!!

    Enjoy work tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete