Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So now that we've decided to settle in ChCh, I really wanted to start making our place a bit more cozy. Yesterday we went to the shops and one of them had a sale on Frames, so I bought a new picture for the lounge that matches the cushions and 4small white frames to add to the house. 

The lounge before.
After with the picture .
Before this pic there was only the cd stand in the corner, now I've added a magazine holder and light twigs. 
This is what it looks like at night.
Our bedroom before- it had no pictures above it or anything, so it looked a bit boring.
After - I added two pics from the lounge and 2 frames and a heart which hangs from my lamp. 

Then I added 2 frames on our vintage dresser in our dining room.  Which now makes the place a bit more cozy and personal x 


No comments:

Post a Comment