Saturday, February 11, 2012

So this is just a bit of what we do on a normal day - or should I say the weekend. For myself and Brennen, our favorite thing to do is chill in the evenings and watch our sitcoms - which are, Mentalist, Castle, Hart of Dixie and New Girl. We also always find something to eat while watching (i know, bad habit) but we just love it!
Then on a Saturday morning we always like to make breakfast different - rather than the same cereal and toast and jam like every other morning, so this weekend it was my FAV food - toast with avo, beans, mushrooms and chillies!!! I enjoy every bit of it and feel nice and full for a long while :) Then we decided to make some smoothies and today it was banana and berries - yummiiiiiiii!

Watching Mentalist with my hubby. Starring: peek-a-boo toes :-)
Last night we had Watermelon...
... and garlic bread as our choice of munchies.
Saturday morning we decided to try out Jude's new toast thingy he bought. 
Little helper.
A nice way to start the day.
My yummiest - avo, beans, mushrooms and chillies.
Smoothie time - mixed berries, banana and honey.
Yummy in my tummy.


1 comment:

  1. You are i are soul mates :) TV,series, movies - best times ever!! we are busy watching all the harry potter movies - on the 4th one now!!!

    Love seeing all the fresh fruits my friend - feels so healthy hey!!!

    Love and miss you SO SO Much!!

    ReplyDelete