Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mothers Day.

Had a wonderful Mother's day on Sunday - got so spoiled! We had a lovely brunch at my house with the family and the weather was amazing too after so much rain the days before.

My gifts; slippers, Rachel Ashwell's shabby chic book, a yummy mummy apron ,  biltong and lotto tickets.
One of my cards, I wanted this one when I saw it in the shop and they got it for me, its so CUTE!!!
This is what it looks like when you open it up, came with stickers and you had to color in that ice-cream which was  fun for Jude.
The table setting for Brunch, with lots of yummies.
Found this cute I love mum bunting flag which  made the day feel festive.
They were selling these at the mall, very appropriate.
Me and my boy on mothers day.
Some more treats arrived when my aunt came.
This is what my aunt got me for mothers day -a frame with a pic she took of us a while ago. Love it.
All of us on mothers day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment