Sunday, November 4, 2012

My week in pictures...

Jude ready for his swimming lesson. Showing me how its done :)
Kiddies practicing in case of an earthquake in the pool (I know scary thought) - Jude looks so cute with his ears being pushed down from the goggles.
The morning of Halloween my walk looked like this - yes I was spooked out.
Adventured 1.5hrs outside of Christchurch to Hanmer Springs. Such a beautiful little town. We arrived lunch time, so we found a lovely picnic spot to chow down.
Me and my over enthusiastic thumb :) 
We then attempted a walk in the forest which lasted 15mins due to Jude and toilet duties haha.
Ending our day at the animal farm with hot choc and coffee.
Jude stirring his kiddie hot choc - just the right  temp for him to drink.
Yummy white hot choc drink.
Feeding the alpaca. So cute.
Jude passed out on our way home after all that fun.
Then we ended our evening with some fireworks.

A happy boy with a sparkler



No comments:

Post a Comment