Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hey Hey. How are you doing on this fine day? I am well certainly good - okay, besides the fact that Im extremely sick boo! I was at home today, which was nice - lay in bed all day! I hate laying in bed all day - I don't mind half the day but the whole day? Makes you feel even worse haha. Ive just had a nice hot shower and cuddled Jude when he got home from school. I love him so so so much!!! A mothers love - no words can describe :)
I did have some cute cuddles from Marley today (it's a cuddle kinda day). She is so sweet when she's not biting you or ripping things apart - I cannot wait for her to grow out of that phase. She has her first haircut on Saturday. Looking forward to it! We'll be able to see her eyes again.
I hope for you, that your day starts off beautifully and ends off even better. Sending millions and millions of hugs to you xxx

Morning cuddles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment