Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Oh Christmas Tree.

We went Christmas Tree shopping on the weekend. It was our first time doing this and we loved it. I never knew it could be so hard choosing a Christmas Tree but we eventually found one that we all liked. 
It was a lot of hard work decorating the Tree too - it took ages. lol. We did play Christmas music while decorating so that really got us in the mood.
It took forever to find our decorations but we eventually did find them, only to see there were no lights lol. (I have no idea where they are). So we took a quick trip to the shop and got some lights plus a few more decorations. 
Loved how it turned out. 

Jude picking out a tree. 

So happy he's holding my hands in this pic. I love it! 

I like THIS one. Funny little man. 

Santas helpers cutting the tree down and taking it to our car.

Getting the tree in. 

It's in YAY!

The tree is up and ready to decorate. 

All done. 

1 comment: