Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My week in Pictures...

Mr handsome got a haircut, He thinks he's super cool now.
Got a new phone cover which I love - because it's pink! makes me happy every time I see it.
Got a new pair of glasses for FREE - just had to pay for shipping and of course I love them!
Attempted to organise my cupboard! 
Very happy with the end result! I now officially wear everything in my cupboard! And discovered I love stripes :)
All the clothes I got rid of.
Just after I hung up washing, it started to hail! Then 10 mins later it was sunny again thank goodness!
Had lunch with my sister and aunt on Saturday! Avo and slow roasted tomatoes on sourdough bread. yum-ee
Bought a new top which I love - perfect for summer! Lace and stripes.
Had a really nice family day out - traveled 40 mins to a market that was quite small but their food was delicious. I had a bacon and cream cheese bagel - oh yeah.
They had the cutest Alpacas there - this one was fascinated with Jude - couldn't stop staring at him haha.
Then we ended our busy weekend with having our whole family over for a BBQ. 


1 comment:

  1. Jude is looking SO big, its amazing!! and you are looking gorgeous my friend!!!
    Love seeing bits of your life and love chatting to you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete