Monday, October 29, 2012

My week in Pictures...

I gave my bathroom a little something extra. Needed some storage next to the bath. The shelves only cost me $10 on special. That's a bargain.
In the afternoon after work we decided to take a walk to the park as it was super sunny and hot.
My lovely husband went to work late on Tues and we got to have breakfast together which was awesome. We had bacon, eggs and mushroom on toast. Don't forget the coffee :)
The weekend we were driving to the shops and we saw a heart in the sky. How beautiful.
We made bags of sweets for halloween on Wed. So each child gets a bag instead of taking uneven amounts as we all know how that goes :)
Had dinner at a new restaurant. Their food was yummy and affordable. We'll be going back there often. I had the Vegetable Lasagna with fries and salad.
Jude playing with the a friendly fish in my aunts pond.
Kisses from my boy. Can't get enough kisses from him!
I scored a bag with a manicure set inside for only $5. The nail polishes inside were cheap and horrible of course, but I filled the bag with my collection of nail polishes. Now I have everything in one bag!
My nail polishes in the bag.
Lunch at work. Tuna salad with coffee of course.
Tried something new with dinner. Bacon wrapped chicken with vegetable pasta and asparagus. It did not disappoint and I will be making it again soon!
Had a beautiful moon rise yesterday evening - yes it's a moon rise. Stunning!


No comments:

Post a Comment