Sunday, November 11, 2012

My week in pictures...

Jude's daily routine. Get home from school and relax while watching some cartoons.
Got a "new" coffee table for our living room. My mother gave it to me as she didn't need it anymore. Yay!
My mother had her 70's themed 50th. and I went as a boho hippie. Loved my headband and bracelets!
Nice that I can  at least wear them again.
Wore a lovely fringed waistcoat to go with my boho look. Thanks to my mom.
The day of my mom's birthday. We got her chocolates and jewelry! oh yeah.
Disco time at my mom's party.
My Mr Handsome having fun at my mom's party.
Dressed Jude up at the surf shop. Really digging this style on him.

Ended the week with a night of "sleep in". Made a tent for Jude which he loved!
We read bedtime stories with a torch. So much fun.
Jude fast asleep in his little tent. So cute!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment