Sunday, December 2, 2012

Well HELLO, I am most certainly back :) My phone was MIA but no more! So here are a few pictures from these last 2 weeks. Enjoy...


2 weeks ago, my hubby took me out to dinner ;-) And my sister decided to make my hair a little bit fancy. So thought I'd take a pic to show you :)

I ordered the Salmon on lemon grass risotto with a pastry tower - and I will most certainly order this every day if I could. It was SO good!

Dessert was just as good - deep fried ice-cream with coconut, in a brandy basket with strawberries and cream on a raspberry coulis - heaven in my mouth! 

We bargained a free bench for our patio - my hubby's work was getting rid of it and we needed more seating outside - perfect :)

We also decided to spruce up our garden and added a trimming around our flower beds to frame the garden. It turned out great.

Sometimes, a big dinner does not make it's arrival when you're tired and been working all day - so toast and tin spaghetti does the trick - the plus side -we all love eating it :) Oh and don't forget coffee :)

One of our favourite drinks - iced coffee! So good on those hot days. It's also really big so we always share one:)

Jude's school was supporting Movember, so all the kids went to school with mustaches - my Mr handsome looks soooo cute!

It was my step-dads 40th and he just had a small gathering with coffee and cake (well, my mom organised it hehe) This was a yummy carrot cake.

He also got given 40 balloons (which say Merry Christmas on them hehe) 

Favorite part of Dec - the 1st, putting up the Christmas tree - Jude enjoyed decorating it, getting more into Christmas the older he gets :) Plus I was a teeny bit disappointed, because when we got this tree we were in a much smaller house, so now in this blessing of a house this tree looks a tad bit sad- BUT it was decorated with so much love, which make me appreciate it a whole lot more.

We're having Christmas at my house this year and we all got involved in making a bunting flag for our tent (yes, we're having a marque outside) It took 4 of us to make it hahaha, but it went real quick! 

Our finished product - we hang it up to see if it was long enough and no it wasn't :) So we're going to make more soon enough. When it's not 11pm @ night haha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment