Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hey - soooo here's a story about my phone - I love to take all my pics on my phone and we went away on holiday - aaaannnnddd.... I left my phone on the roof of the car aaaaannnnnd.... forgot it was there - of course it fell off and smashed and all - so that was broken :( Plus my hubby's phone was broken too and he was borrowing one - soooo, we decided to spoil ourselves for Christmas and got a Samsung Galaxy S3 each. We never normally buy the latest technology etc.. but they were having a great deal and my parents have the phone and rave about it all the time - and now I can see why - best phone I ever got.
Anyways enough about that, I'm so excited it's nearly Christmas - 2 more sleeps yay!!! I love that Jude is older and really getting into the Christmas spirit, makes it more magical.
Here are a few pics from these last few days....

My sister got her first tattoo this week - a music note that she's always wanted. 

Jude made this Christmas tree at school and I just love it so much!

We added some herbs to the kitchen.
Jude's granny made him a lovebox, which has a gift each day for the next 2 days leading up to Christmas. So cute.
Opening his first prezzy from the lovebox :)
Our new phones.
My cousin got a bunny - a mini flopsy - his name is Henry and he is sooo cute!!!!
I got my hair done today - got a fringe, I needed something different. Jude wanted to be in the pics too hehe.
My mom-in-law made us bunny chows today and it was sooo good!!!! My mouth was on fire but I enjoyed every bite.


1 comment:

  1. Hey hey, so happy you're back and so stoked to see all the pics!
    I LOVE jude's christmas tree he made at school, its georgeous... i want one!!!
    AND how cute it the bunny!!!
    Love seeing these pics my friend!!

    ReplyDelete