Saturday, December 29, 2012

My week in pictures....

Jude made magic reindeer food at school. Love his little story they had to write.
Jude sprinkling the food for the reindeer's outside.

The ham we cooked - very chuffed with my cherry and pineapple decor :)
Jude's favorite gift from Santa - the best part is that we don't have to pack it away every time. I even have fun with it.

Got a cute mat for outside - we needed one and it was on sale too. yay.

Jude was very stressed that we missed lunch time @12 noon, so he said he'll make us all lunch and when I came into the kitchen, this is what he had made for us. Is this cute or what!

We went to the Botanical gardens and we saw a mommy with its ducklings - so cute.

Beautiful rose gardens.

My Mr handsome in his new gear from Christmas.
We got to have a nice movie day at home and Jude got all comfty on his airbed. 

We went to tenpin bowling yesterday - was loads of fun. A nice pic of me and my sis and cuz. 


No comments:

Post a Comment