Sunday, January 13, 2013

My week in pics...

So I have been hunting for a drink bottle with cherry blossoms on it (that I saw a while ago) and no such luck. So the morning before I went to work - Jude surprised me with a drink bottle that he made with cherry blossoms on. Is this not the sweetest thing you have ever seen!!! 

While shopping I saw these Mr & Mrs Claus ornaments and they were on sale for $4.99 buy one get one free. Can't wait to use them at the end of the year :)

I wish I had taken a before pic - but I cleaned up our front entrance (which was a mess) and we added a hook for coats and a shoe rack. Now I don't mind walking into my house hehe.
I got given this love cork board set for Christmas by my cuz Marchelle and I am loving it above my computer - especially for Jude's pictures :) Oh and I got a beautiful South African calender from my sister Rachel in SA. Now I can remember dates. yay :)
I got a new phone cover that I ordered and I love it!!!

And lastly - my sister bought Jude a huge roll of paper and he has been loving it! We already drew his body shape and he's been drawing tracks for his car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment