Thursday, January 17, 2013

So I'm busy preparing myself to organize my bedroom this weekend and I decided to take pics of some things that I got for Christmas. I really think I got way too spoiled but I really appreciate it!!!

So it's the first time I've ever got perfume as a gift - I actually chose the DKNY Pure for hubby to get me as it's one of my favorite smells! and then to my surprise my aunt had also got me perfume - Marc Jacobs. I love the bottle with flowers and bonus that I love the scent too! 

I have a cushion addiction (I must confess) So when I got these cushions for Christmas I was so excited! The brown one is from my mom and the blue one is from my sisters in SA, from one of my fav shops - Mr Price Home! yay. The blue is perfect because that's the accent color I want to add to my room :)

I also got this beautiful hook from my sisters as well - another Mr Price home gift - I've ended up using it for my necklaces and it looks so pretty in my room :) 

My sister Calley got me this gorgeous Signature brush set - she's always moaning that I don't have brushes for my very minimal make up hehe, so she got me this - which I love! and I love that it comes with a bag too. Thanks Cal!

I also got a Billabong purse from my mom - I do love Billabong and I love this purse!
Inside view of the purse - it has the zip on top which is super easy when having to pay - no awkward buttons and flaps etc... me loves :) 

1 comment:

  1. You did get so spoilt!!!!! Lucky girl - i love all your pressies :)

    ReplyDelete