Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My week in pics...

I made stuffed potatoes for the first time and I loved it - I also loved the way it looked, hence the pic. Made the potatoes until they were soft then fried bacon and mushrooms - scooped out the potato and added it to the mushroom and bacon, along with creamy white sauce - then re-filled the potatoes with the mixture - topped it with feta cheese and spring onion and baked until potato was crispy - Oh yeah! 
So it seems like it was dog week for me... This is my uncle's dog Gypsy (pug) - she LOVES soft toys - she eats them until there is nothing left. This is her holding a bunny - so cute!!!
This is my Mr during the holidays - buzz wings with his backpack, he's worn it for a whole week now. Even today. This is him eating lunch while watching tv. hehe. 

This is my cuz and aunt - they found a bargain - 1 for 2 hehe. I actually think I might fit into that dress - oh well haha.

We went to an opening of a pet store- there were lots of dogs there - I got a pic of this huge dog  -so fluffy and cute.

My mom's precious child had a bath this week - I was there to help (or take pics) - this is ChiChi - he's nearly 6 yrs old and he's teeny weeny. 
One of my fav lunches since living in NZ is sweet chilli tuna and lettuce on toast - my mom introduced me to this. Plus its healthy.

This is my moms other baby - who is mine too. LuLu. She's a real nervous dog and shakes easily. I bathed her after ChiChi and she clung on to my arm - so cute. This is me drying her. She did however go crazy running around once she was dry :)

Jude had his friend over today and they played so well together - I caught them in the act. So adorable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment