Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My week in pics...and some.

I forgot to share a while ago - that for Christmas I got a beautiful table-cloth from SA Mr Price Home. I put it on the table not long ago and it makes me happy every time I look at it :)

Last weekend we went to a lovely placed called Pegasus and the boys went Kayaking, then afterwards, they played in the water and Jude was being rather brave jumping off into the water.

Jude getting ready to paddle out


My Mr Handsome in the bath with a lolly in his mouth - hehe.
I'm going to miss these times, chatting to Jude in the bath while he plays with his toys. 

My mom and her babies. ChiChi and LuLu.

Lots of baking these holidays. Jude asked me specifically to take pics of these cupcakes for him. cute.

Organised Jude's play area today - he seemed to use it more now that he knows where everything is. The bonus about holidays...is staying in your pjs all day with unbrushed hair hehe.
And me... just to show you how awesome I look at the end of the day with messy hair, no make up and bushy eyebrows - being a REAL woman! hehe. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your table cloth!! I wish i had one :) and your boy is looking way to big - he is too precious my friend - i want our baby to be just like that!!

    ReplyDelete